- F.C. Beach, Joshua D. Rhodes, K.T. Sanders, and M.E. Webber. (2013). “An Analysis of the Potential for Expanded Use of Natural Gas in the U.S. Residential Sector.” The Cynthia and George Mitchell Foundation, Austin, TX, USA.
- C.W. King, K.M. Twomey, A.S. Stillwell, and M.E. Webber. (2011). “Clean Energy and Water: Assessment of Mexico for improved water services with renewable energy.” International Development Research Centre, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- C.W. King, A.S. Stillwell, K.M. Twomey, and M.E. Webber. (2010). “Coherence Between Water and Energy Policies.” Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. ENV/EPOC/GSP(2010)21, Paris, France.
- N.T. Carter, K.M. Twomey, and A.S. Stillwell. (2010). “Energy’s Water Demand: Trends Vulnerabilities, and Management,” The Congressional Research Service, Washington, D.C., USA.
- C.W. King, A.S. Stillwell, K.M. Twomey, and M.E. Webber. (2010). “A Survey of the Relationship of Water and Biofuels.” prepared for ExxonMobil’s Division of Corporate Strategic Research, Clinton, NJ, USA.
- K.T. Sanders and M.E. Webber. (2013). “Managing Water in an Energy-Constrained World,” EARTH Magazine, published by the American Geosciences Institute, 58(7), July 2013, pg. 38-45.
- K.T. Sanders and M.E. Webber. (2013). “Quantifying the Energy Embedded in the US Water System,” Global Water Forum, published by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, January 7, 2013.
- K.M. Twomey, C.M. Beal, C.W. King, and M.E. Webber. (2012). “Biofuels: An Energy and Water Conundrum,” World Energy Monitor, 3(3), March 2012.
- M.A. Sounny-Slitine, J.A. Alexander, K.M. Twomey, J. O’Rourke, P. Ward, E. Hershaw, S. Moorhead. (2012). “Adaptation to Climate Change: A prospective collaboration between the UT at Austin and Latin American institutions in Flood Control.” Portal: LLILAS Annual Review, Teresa Lozano Long Institute of Latin American Studies, 6, pg. 26-29.